Links

Saturday, June 08, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I once again sit, me and the bird king Kiwi, we are up playing Gin Rummy and reflecting upon old times. He keeps telling me about all the times he has pooped in his bath water without me noticing and I told him that's a little too much information for this human to process. 

Looks like my hit or miss job working as a contractor for Parsons is back on for this month. I still work for a contracting company called Lancesoft, but we are starting the paperwork to make me a Casual Employee for Parsons which could lead to any number of opportunities. Things are also going good with EPE, so to say I am sitting pretty with two great opportunities is an understatement. It makes for long days, but very financially rewarding and it's all done from the comforts of my own living room with Kiwi, Peranut and Sophie. 

No other plans on the agenda for today that I know of, but that can always change. Michelle has been down a little bit this past week trying to pass a kidney stone, it's been painful to say the least for her. She stayed home on Thursday as she was in so much pain. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: