Links

Friday, June 21, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Looking for a little bit of free entertainment? The Hazel Ruby McQuain Concert series delivers yet once again this evening with Sara Evans taking the stage tonight. Grab yourself whatever you need and head on down for a great night of music and entertainment. 

No plans to my knowledge for us this weekend, or should I say that I know of as of presstime (my editor is a real pain in the but about me meeting my blog deadlines). Kiwi will probably have some input on what the weekend will have in store, he's been in his cage his pacing back and forth trying to come up with his next brilliant idea. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: