Links

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

No idea of the time of this picture, as I was still unheard of. If I had to guess a date I would guess the early to mid 1950's as this is a picture of my Dad on his by the count of the candles 5th Birthday. I do see he got himself a brand new radio flyer wagon, I wonder if that is why I had one around the same age. 

This picture was taken down at the Old House down in Van Voorhis. Another View. Grandma and Grandpa owned both homes, the one was our garage and as I recall the washhouse. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: