Links

Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi is up just singing away, he's a big fan of the Bee Gees so he has his disco ball going as he's singing Staying alive. He's such a happy bird with a big personality, he is definitely my little buddy. 

We have Gracie and have had her since Friday, Peanut is starting to come around to her presence, so that's a good thing. Hayley and Tyler are down in Petersburg, Tyler will be coming home tonight and will pick up Gracie but Hayley is staying down there for the week with Tyler going back down to pick her up next week. Did I mention we get Gracie next weekend for a night as well. 

I did make a couple purchases this week, I bought a leg massager that pumps up and releases pressure for 20 minutes. It's got heat with it to and I got it on sale, so I got a real good price on it. I also made not only one, but a Second set of compression socks for my legs and feet. I also got a spray on Spray on neuropathy creme. Michelle usually rubs the creme in when my feet start to hurt,. now I have this spray on battle that makes it so much easier. I'm alright during the day but have noticed my calves and feet have been retaining water as the day goes on, so bought a few products to help assist with that. My first set of socks ended up going to Amazon Locker, which is in the back of Gabes. 

No big plans for the day, grass really isn't high enough to cut so I will let it go for another week. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: