Links

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Kiwi is up trying to entertain me by singing his favorite Opera tunes, Kiwi seems to love opera for some reason. He's just got his little birdie headphones on in there just a jamming away. 

Our old neighbors will be in town today. Ashley and Christopher will be having Christopher's Graduation Party this afternoon at Krepps Park. Christopher is Michael's son who moved to South Carolina a few years ago with his Mom and my little buddy Rocky....who I do hope to see today. It's been a few years since I have seen the little rock of love, and today is the day as Michelle and I have been invited to Krepps to see everyone. 

Other plans for the day depend upon the weather, I would like to get grass cut sometime today, weather permitting. I let it go last weekend and it's due to be cut again. 

There was some very sad news this past week, WVU and NBA Legend Jerry West passed away. Whern I first saw the news I thought it was a joke like so many other celebrity hoaxes, but unfortunately it was true. 

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: