Links

Friday, June 07, 2024

Happy Birthday Hayley and Tyler Ash

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my favorite daughter and favorite son-in-law a very Happy Birthday. Hayley's is today and I think Tyler's is actually tomorrow. Same hospital and the same time period and now they are married. 

I am very proud of Hayley and Tyler as they have just purchased their home and have made it home.  It's a little closer to Morgantown than where they were at, so that makes it nicer. They are both goal driven people, which is always a good thing. 

Tyler is the perfect son-in-law and a perfect match for Hayley. 

Not sure what they have planned for their birthday days, today and tomorrow, but I'm sure it will be special and memorable. 

Make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish these two a very Happy Birthday today (Hayley) and tomorrow (Tyler). 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: