Links

Saturday, June 01, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi woke me up as he's still trying to add a second floor to his cage, he's calling it his love shack just in case any female birds just want to happen to stop by. He was also claiming this week that he is Beethoven's 4th cousin, I'm not sure we are talking about the same Beethoven. 

The Kenny Chesney concert is this evening in Pittsburgh at Acrisure Stadium. Zack Brown, Uncle Kracker and another artist will open for him and the concert kicks off at I think 5:00. I have decided that I don't want to slow Michelle down and take away from her fun, due to me slowing down and not having the energy I once did, that I am giving my ticket to Hayley so they can create a special Mother-Daughter evening filled with entertainment. They are planning to park at Station Square and give Hayley the pleasure to take the Gateway Clipper over and back to enjoy the concert. 

Me, I'll be hanging around the homefront and probably cutting grass and getting everything that needs to be done around here done as Michelle and Hayley have their special day. Who knows what else I might find myself getting into, iwi will be here to keep me company. 

Havre yourselves a great day. 


No comments: