Links

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This pic is special and memorable. It's from the old friends and family picnics we used to have at Krepps Park. We had the picnic and my cousin Heather showed up from Ohio after everyone had left and we were cleaning things up. I called Kim and Mom and Gerald and everyone came back to the pavilion so they could visit with Heather and her Mom. 

A few months after this, Heather died in a car wreck in Ohio. She was traveling to see her first grandchild that either was born or was about to be born and she managed to get into a fatal car wreck ending her life. 

Never let a chance to create a memory or even capture it with a camera slip away. We just don't know what tomorrow has to offer. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: