Links

Sunday, June 02, 2024

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit once again in a quiet household, he is still thanking me for giving my Kenney Chesney ticket to Hayley so her and Michelle could make some memories. Kiwi likes attention so yesterday was a Kiwi and Daddy day. He's starting to write a book called Teach Your Humans to Fly, I don't think he understands it was either being able to fly or have opposable thumbs, and I chose opposable thumbs. 

I did manage to get some things done yesterday that needed to be done. With all the rain we had had, I fired up the lawn tractor and went to town on the grass. It was nowhere near as bad as it was last time, but it did need cut so I knocked that out as Michelle was loading up the car with the pushmower and a couple of weedeaters we gave to Hayley and Tyler. He has a lawnmower but it is at his dad's camp in Romney, so I just gave him the one that we had as it was just sitting around since we got the tractor. It's a real nice self-propelled troy built, it was just taking up space and they needed one. 

Today's plans will probably just be to let Michelle rest and relax from yesterday. I told her to take pictures, fortunately, I asked Hayley to do the same. We took a trip to Aldi's yesterday and planned our menu for the week, so today's Krogers shopping should be minimal and just filling in with things we need like toothpaste, seeds for Kiwi and other odds and ends. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: