Links

Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi and I are talking about what is a better cake, I prefer white cake and he prefers a seed cake. He must not like the icing. I think he's still mad because I didn't let him drive the tractor around the yard yesterday. 

Speaking of the tractor, Michelle and I went to Harbor Freight yesterday and bought a little dump trailer that attaches to the lawn tractor. It's a small 10 sq ft capacity and not meant for any big jobs, but for that price it beats the heck out of pushing the wheelbarrow around the yard. It took us a few hours to assemble it, but once we got it assembled I attached it to the Husqvarna we bought a few years ago and Michelle road it around the driveway and yard to get a feel of it. 

We tried a new restaurant yesterday here in town. I've never eaten at the Varsity Club so we decided to give it a try for dinner last night. I figured since Michelle (or Ray as she used to be known as) did most of the build, so buying dinner was the least that I could do. My only question is how did I never eat here before? The food is great, as from a Hot Sausage Hoagie fan, I found someone close who makes them and makes them good. 

Plans for the day, grocery shopping and probably a nap since it is calling for rain. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: