Links

Monday, August 15, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and I'm liking this weekend off thing, but now it's time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life and get back to it. Now it is time to take on the world and make this a better rock to live on. 

Michelle is flying solo taking care of her Mom, Jim and Chris are heading out on Vacation this week to refresh and recharge, so Michelle is going to be taking care of her Mom. They both stopped up on Thursday and gave her a spa day, cutting her hair, doing her nails etc. 

I'm sticking Ice into the gargage tomorrow morning, she needs to get a little work done and get inspected for the year. I got pearl done last week, it's ice's turn to go to Hartsell's and get her yearly inspection. Brian is very good and is highly recommended to anyone who may need some work done to your car, plus I've known him over 40+ years. He was actually one of the guys who drug my drunken butt downstairs at the 1984 WVU Penn State game when we snapped the losing streak. 

WVU Fallfest I think is tomorrow night, I can't honestly say that I have heard of any of the acts. Going into my Senior year we had 3 Doors Down and the Black Eyed Peas opened up for them, this year I don't know of any of these acts. Could mean that I'm just getting old, or that today's music kind of sucks. I'll go with the today's music sucks. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: