Links

Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Monday is complete, my grass was cut over the weekend and I'm ready for a Tuesday, how about a tidbits.  

* It has been 21,424 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with. 

* It has been 6,664 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18 years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it. 

* 5,249 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC but she still hasn't held that against me. Hayley told her to not drink pop so she didn't burp...lol

* 4,471 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. 

* It was 4,014 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. Nice round number. 

* I have now lived 1,636 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 159 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! We did find him, just never had the honor of a face-to-face meeting. 

* I have 3,522 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire. 

* There are 230 days until my favorite season, Spring of 2023

* 197 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I think he and the family have moved back home in the backyard. 

* 153 more days to go until my Goodbye 2022 Blog is posted, it's been eventful. I have it started. 

* There are 146 more shopping days left until Christmas 2022.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 126 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 20 days away. I'm ready. 

* There are 4 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* I have written 6,868 blogs in the now 17 1/2 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it. 

* No Drone flights this weekend, the weather was really nice but the opportunity just wasn't really present for me to fly. 

* Michelle got her new mattress topper last week. She has been sleeping solidly ever since. 

* Still working 10-hour day for Duquense Light, busy busy busy. 

* Do you ever feel that your days run together? Like Each one is the same as the other except you just do different things. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho 

No comments: