Links

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in a semi-quiet household, he's still trying to convince me to allow him to drive, Peanut to run the gas and Sophie to sit on the seat so that the safety features allow it to start so he can cut grass today. He really likes to help out. 

Speaking of Kiwi, I ordered this shirt for Michelle this week and it arrived yesterday. Not that we are trying to increase Kiwi's ego or anything. It was either this or one that says he's bitten you three times and we are way past that point...lol

Yes, we are going to try to do some yard work today, I might even hook the dump trailer that we bought and assembled last week to clear a few things out. It's been a couple of weeks since I cut and the weather has been less than cooperative, to say the least. I'm not sure how many more times we will mow this fall, but today will hopefully be one of them.

The WVU Students are back in town and classes have started already, now it is time for all the local schools to get ready to start. I think their first day for this year is Tuesday. It seems like it was just yesterday that school was letting out for the year and it was the start of summer, time does seem to go quickly. 

Make this a memorable day and make it special. Create memories with the ones around you, you'll be glad you did someday. 

No comments: