Links

Saturday, August 06, 2022

11 Years

It was 11 years ago today that my life had forever changed. Michelle and I had already been together for a few years, and we were even living together on that fateful day, but it was 11 years ago today that Michelle took my last name as we became husband and wife. 

I was very fortunate for this lady to come back into my life, after working together (or should I say for her) years ago at the Valley Mart when I first started at WVU. To reconnect some years later after her first husband had passed away. It's almost as if it were destiny that we ended up together. 

During 11 years of marriage we have taken 6 cruises, been to Canada, DC a couple of times, spent a week in San Diego and brought her with me to St Louis with me a few times. 

We've traveled to places we had never been, raised a beautiful daughter and saw her marry the man of her dreams last Summer. We've bought a couple of new cars, both of which we still have and we have welcomed people into the family as well as said our final goodbyes to others. 

What are our plans for today, we are planning on traveling to Fairmont to eat dinner at Muriels , a place that we both love and don't frequent enough. 

To my wonderful wife Michelle, I love you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for making my life whole. I am so proud of you and everything you do. Spilling that sand was the best decision I ever made in my life. Happy Anniversary. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love you honey, thanks for being in my life