Links

Friday, August 05, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well first a little bit of an announcement, I am taking a Leave of Absence from RTI till after the first of the year. I was a nice six-year stint that allowed me to go to some great places and meet some exciting people, but their demands for my time post covid are just too much. That and I stopped enjoying doing the field work, I just either need a break or just leave the company in general. You know when you work as many as 60 days in a row (which I did more than once) between two jobs and you have utilized your time to the max and they want more, it was just time to step back and re-evaluate whether I wanted to continue doing this. Excessive demands on my time was what caused my decision. I sent in the paperwork Tuesday. 

Looking for some good music tonight, The Ruby Mcquain Concert series on the Mon is having Jake Hoot tonight at 8:00. Cody Clayton Eagle will open the nights festivities tonight at 6:30, go on down for some free and entertaining music by a couple up and comers. 

Michelle and I will be doing our shopping at WalMart and Sams Club this evening before going out to dinner. Tomorrow is our Anniversary and I think we may go to Murials in Fairmont. I was going to work in Fairmont this weekend until I put in my paperwork, now my weekends are free. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: