Links

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

Now I have to ask everyone, has there ever been a better-looking baby that this dashing young man right here? Yep that is non other than yours truley and I would imagine this probably goes back to 1964 or so, maybe 1965, but I would argue 1964 as I am still quite young. 

The young lady to the right is my cousin Sharon, I'm sure Lynne was around somewhere but that is Sharon. This pic was taken at the house down in Van Voorhis that Grandma and Grandpa Hall owned, then sold around 1969 or 1970 when we moved next door to the Church (Drummond Chapel) that Grandpa Hall finished his working career working at. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

1 comment:

George Hall said...

What is the cure for unwanted spam content on your blog?