Links

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic seems like it was just yesterday, yet it was over 13 years ago. I had taken my two favorite girls out for a day of adventure up to Ohiopyle State Park, we took the grill with us and found a picnic area where we actually made lunch and enjoyed ourselves to a fine meal of whatever my lovely wife gourmet prepared. 

This picture is part of the bike trail, it is going away from Ohiopyle and towards Fallingwater, this is a big bridge that crosses over the Youghiogheny river north of the main waterfall. 

It's amazing how fast time just flies by, Hayley is now married and living out of state. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: