Links

Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, it sucks that that includes the fun filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

Looking at my week ahead there's not much going on this week......wait, this is Pitt Week. We play Pitt in Football on Thursday....this week!!!! I think I started my countdown from like 25 or 2,600 days ago when it was first announced and we are just a few days from being there. EAT SHITT PITT EAT SHITT PITT....god that felt good. 

Work wise it's just going to be another typical week. I have meetings every day, but that's every week that that happens. 

Michelle did get something for her Mom Saturday evening. They were selling overside yard Yahtzee and she bought a game of it. The dice are cut up and squared 4"x4"'s and a basket and a scorecard as well as yellow tiesack to store everything in. I think she will really love it as she used to love to play but kept losing the dice. It'll be hard to lose the dice when they are that big. I think she will really enjoy it. I thought it was pretty ingenious, Hayley already has a yard Jenga stored somewhere in the back bedroom. 

My Bug A Salt count is now 4. Michelle got to watch me shoot one and she about died laughing as it was on the wall in the bathroom and I shot it and it just dropped dead right in it's tracks and bounced and made a noise on the box that he was above. I wish I had a camera on her, these things are very entertaining. More fun that a bug zapper as you get to inflict the pain and suffering on those annoying winged pests...bwahahahaha

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: