Links

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and wondering where my co-author is this blessed morning. Nothing is on the TV because my stream has ended and it's pretty quiet in here.

This past week I started to apply for jobs not in the Morgantown or Pittsburgh area. I applied for a job in Baltimore and almost instantly I was getting emails about setting up an initial interview and included in that email was something that you don't usually get until you've had your first interview, the benefits package, which is pretty good. So I interviewed the next day and was extended a contingent offer (still have to pass a background check and drug screen) for a probable July 1st start date. More details will be made available as they become available. I'm still looking locally, but I have a solid choice to fall back on that I feel pretty comfortable with.

Other than that not much else is really up. Kim set up a Quarantine Zoom Meeting next Saturday for everyone to have a video get together. It'll be nice to see everyone and have some fun, this whole quarantine thing kind of sticks, but we have to do what we have to do to get rid of this pandemic.

Have yourselves a great day and make it memorable. 

No comments: