Links

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, no idea what is playing on the TV behind me as I am attempting to wake up and collect my thoughts for the day.

What does one do to combat sheer boredom while this quarantine is going on? I was binge watching survivor, but now I have been playing a game called Wormax. It's been a lot of fun and my strategies have gotten me to the #1 position a number of times in a room with 500 players in it.

I've also been playing a little bit of Facebook Texas Holdem, a game that I have played on and off for a number of years.

It's just a couple of things that help me pass the time way during my periods of sheer boredom.

Agenda for the day, shopping chores and paying the bills. Lots of excitement planned out for today, woo hoo.

Have a great day.

No comments: