Links

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic goes back to either the late 70's or early 80's, my Sophomore year class picture. Being they were taken earlier in the year, I'm guessing it was taken in the late 70's.

If you stop and think about it in all reality, this picture was taken around the last time the Pittsburgh Pirates actually won the World Series. Yes I did have a full head of hair during those years.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: