Links

Friday, April 10, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday....or something like that.

Those of us who aren't working, it's just another day on the calendar. I'm suffering from Cabin Fever and need to get out and about a little bit sometime today. I appreciate the free time, especially from someone who has had a busy schedule for some time, but I'm ready to find a new job and get back to work.

I came to a realization yesterday, this might actually be the time that I actually leave Morgantown and West Virginia. I'm eyeing up a couple of directions. One is the Pittsburgh area, wouldn't be so bad, and I would still be close to home. The other is heading East to Washington, DC. Let's face it, in my line of work Government Contracts are the most lucrative areas where money can be made and I have a skill set that is in great demand in the DC area. This might just be where I end up, this time it more than any other before it may be a reality. I think I'm ready to get out of Morgantown if the right opportunity presents itself.

Whats on my agenda for this weekend? Same as everyone else....boredom and binge watching

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: