Links

Friday, April 17, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday....or something like that.

I have to say, for someone who lived a very busy life working two jobs, I'm about ready to go stir crazy sitting around the house. Human Resources departments aren't contacting perspective clients about employment opportunities and that makes the stir craziness just a little bit less bearable.

I did complete my certification to list for RTI, I used to be a lister a few years ago, but stopped when I started at NETL. Now I've opened my availability of it back up as I am on a search for a new full time employer.

There are only so many seasons of Survivor one can watch and only so many movies one can watch, I'm ready to get everything back to normal or at least some semblance or normalty.

Rant over, have a great day. 

No comments: