Links

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

I'm being transferred

I found out yesterday afternoon, that I am being transferred to another location. My time at the Morgantown NETL site is coming to an end and the next chapter of my life will begin Monday at our location in Emerald City.

I am going to be very sad leaving Morgantown, but I guess it is about time. The good news is all of my moving expenses are being paid for and the company moving us will be Locasta, they are a very good northern moving company know to put whole houses on themselves.

I'll obviously have a new boss by the name of Frank Morgan, he's supposed to be some kind of a Wizard in the Emerald City. I've met a few of my new coworkers, Dorothy is is from Kansas, Nicholas Chopper who they say is like a machine, Ray Scarecrow who in my opinion doesn't have much of a brain and Coward Lee Lyon who seems to be a bit timid.

I hope you have a great day

It's off to see the Wizard.

No comments: