Links

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the only one up and I've actually got a college football game playing on the TV from last fall. My co-author Peanut is no where to be found and I'm flying solo writing this.

Considering that tomorrow is Easter Sunday, Michelle and I are going to get our Sunday chores done today, since most things will be closed tomorrow. I'm not excited about facing the potential crowds this morning as we go to the grocery store considering that simple fact. Hence why we are going to hit the store early this morning to avoid any potential craziness.

No other plans for the day, the weather is kind of crazy as it was actually snowing yesterday as I was getting ready to go and do our Sam's Club Shopping. It was the first time I was out this week and it was strange, most things were shut down and it seemed like everywhere I went people were wearing surgical masks. I would say it is a movie scene from from apocalyptic movie, but that is the reality that we live in.

Have yourselves a great day today, go binge watch something. 

No comments: