Links

Monday, April 06, 2020

Monday Morning

Well you working people, your weekend is over with. It's time to get up and stick your collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what you do. Hopefully most of you can do it from home, but for those of you who have to go someplace, make sure you stay safe.

What's on my agenda for the day? Probably starting my unemployment claim, I didn't do it last week as I worked a couple of days which put me above the maximum claim amount, so I'm waiting until this week to start my claims.

I have put in for a number of positions in and around Morgantown, and West Virginia and even the region. I did hear back from one about a remote job from Nebraska, but they are looking for someone with some very specific experience with a database that I have never worked with. I'm sure it's all the same platform, but those were their guidelines.

Michelle will be working from home today and for a while as they are working on the Goff Building that they bought in Clarksburg and starting to bring that building back to life. I know Michelle is excited about the move there as it is a beautiful facility with all kinds of potential.

I am going to start listing again for RTI (I did it when I was between jobs last time), I've already signed all of the paperwork, it'll give me a chance to make some income as we are waiting for the project to start up again. Listing is pretty easy and can pretty much be done from the comfort of your vehicle without getting out, unlike my field work where there is face to face interactions with many people.

Have yourselves a great day, do something to make a difference to the rest of the world today no matter how big or small.


No comments: