Links

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday

For the Protesters
Two days down for you working stiffs, two more ahead of you after today. Now all you have to do is get up and over the noon time hump and it's all down hill as you work towards another fun filled weekend.

Well I had my first interview yesterday as well as a contingent offer for employment. Not going to say much about it, but we are looking a mid summer start and it is with a pretty good company. The good news is I should get my official contingent offer letter today that I'll need to sign so they can go forward with a background screening and drug test. I'll keep everyone up to date as things progress. I will still be looking around, but this will get my foot into the door where my profession is pretty prevalent. The bad news, it's not in Morgantown or even in West Virginia or even Pennsylvania but it is on the East Coast and Michelle and I have been there numerous times. I'm still a Steelers fan though, despite potentially being in enemy territory..lol

Other than that, I do have all of my unemployment finally straightened out. They were so back logged that it took a few weeks to get it taken care of on their end. I'm good to go and up to date now, so that is always a good thing.

Have yourselves a great day, make it memorable.

No comments: