Links

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

I don't think there could be a more appropriate picture for today's Photo Flashback than this one. How many of you yesterday bit on my April Fools joke that I was being transferred to Emerald City to work for the Wizard of Oz?

That brings me to today's pic, I couldn't think of a better one than a few years ago on Halloween up at Amy's. They were doing a Wizard of Oz Theme and Kynlea was dressed up as Dorothy (or my co-worker from Kansas).

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: