Links

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, my co-author is once again no where to be found this early AM. Michelle is a bit under the weather and came home from work early Thursday and stayed home  yesterday feeling the same way.

Our big news of the past week, we booked and paid for our 2020 Cruise. Same ship, same ports and even cruising with some of the same people that we have cruised and dined with previously. We'll be leaving for the Caribbean mid-September. We like the deals that are offered at that time, the proximity of the port and we love the ports of call. This will be our seventh cruise.

Well after returning from a week in DC, I'm back home from the Conference obviously. I think the next time I go down I'm just going to stay in Gaithersburg like Michelle and I used to rather than fight the beltway and stay in Arlington. I had a nice view from the 16th floor of my hotel balcony into Georgetown, but the extra headache to navigate past Gaitherburg with roads only going one way during certain hours of the day make it a little tedious to navigate. I took an Uber to the conference a day and I am so glad I do not have to deal with DC traffic, it would drive me nuts.

It's a back to work kind of day for me as I return to the field with RTI. My segments are pretty much worked down, I'm just having trouble finding a few of the last residences home or verifying that they are empty. This is the least exciting time as redundancy is really starting to wear on you, especially when you have already been to a location a half a dozen times or better.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm going back to bed and then....

Hi ho hi ho 

No comments: