Links

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Day Two

I am going to be away this week attending the ESRI Federal Users Conference in Washington DC this week. These blogs this week will reflect my time away from home and my experience there. Enjoy

I am in day two of the Federal Users Conference and this may be a longer day than yesterday.

There is a short keynote session this morning, but then it's going to be a day full of me sitting in classrooms and learning a few new tricks and seeing what is new and what is going to be introduced in the near future. I have already went through and made a number of sessions favorites and put them on my calendar.

This evening there will be a meet and greet at the Smithsonian History Museum. Usually at the end of every big conference there is a big meet and greet session and I've always missed them. I intend on making an appearance this year and see if I can run into an old friend or co-worker or two.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: