Links

Monday, February 17, 2020

Presidents Day

Would you believe that I get to stretch my weekend one more day, or should I be more factually accurate and say kind of. Yes today is President's Day and it is a Federal Holiday, so we will be observing it at the office.

On the other job however that is not as accurate, I'm using this day to do some day time work to see of I can find some illusive people at home or get them to answer the door. I took yesterday off, so I'll try to make today a good day of it and see if I can manage to whittle down my case load a little bit more. So I will be working, but it will be a relaxing kind of working day and not too stressful.

I have to get back to doing my regular routine this week after being away on travel last week. It's always fun to travel, but I'm also a little comfortable with routines which is what I'm trying to get back into this week.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: