Links

Friday, February 21, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Michelle is going to have a busy weekend. Tomorrow she will be heading back home for her Sister in Law Tyra's Baby Shower. Her and Hayley will be traveling up for the day. Then Sunday they are going to the 4-H Camp to look at it as a possible wedding venue for when Hayley and Tyler get married next year.

My weekend, what else could happen in it other than me heading out into the field and working. It's the story of my life the last few years, but I believe in what I am doing so that makes it a lot easier to keep on continuing to work the second job.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: