Links

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic is a picture of what I knew to be my siblings at the time, we did not know anything about Jonathan at this time other than an older sibling existed.

There is a little bit of sadness behind this picture as it was taken in 1999 right before we all were getting ready to go to the funeral home to lay our father to rest for the last time. We grabbed this shot before we headed out on what is a very sad day in my life.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: