Links

Thursday, February 13, 2020

I'm Coming Home

I am going to be away this week attending the ESRI Federal Users Conference in Washington DC this week. These blogs this week will reflect my time away from home and my experience there. Enjoy

I'm leaving Arlington this morning, but I'm not going to do it in the very wee hours of the morning like I have the last two times I was here. A few years ago I had to get home in time to take Michelle to have her surgery and last year I just wanted to beat the traffic. I'm going to take a little different approach and leave later in the morning like a normal person would do.

I have trouble seeing at night and I think it is better that I travel during the daylight hours with cars on the road rather than the middle of the night when I'm the only one on the beltway. I may make an appearance in the office, but that all depends on what time I get back into town, return my rental and drop my stuff off at home.

Have yourselves a great day and hopefully I have a good trip home.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: