Links

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Peanut is running around somewhere, I think she has kitty ADHD sometimes. I'm waking up and have Deadpool 2 streaming in the background. A thousand + TV channels and there is nothing on so I stream my own content.

Todays agenda will be to meet up with Hayley and Tyler as well as Tyler's parents Mark and Alyce and meet up at the 4H Camp, Camp Muffley to look at it as a possible venue for their upcoming wedding next year.They have looked at a few other venues, but this will be the first one locally that they will be looking at.

Afterwards Mark and Alyce have invited us to their home for dinner this evening. We've been there at Christmas time and were invited for the Superbowl Party, but we stayed home for that one as we are both early risers and were asleep before the game ended.

Other than that it's just going to be our typical repetitive Sunday, minus me going out to do fieldwork for RTI.

Have yourselves a great day

I plan on it. 

No comments: