Links

Saturday, February 08, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, my co-author is no where to be found and I'm here collecting my thoughts for the day and having no idea what is playing on the TV behind me. I'm just clearing the sleep from my eyes and trying to gather some degree of consciousness.

What's on my agenda for this day? I'll be heading out into the field once again for RTI to work today and probably tomorrow. I'll be away this coming week and the only time I'll have to work are the weekends this and next weekend. My segments are pretty much worked down and I'm just trying to garner a few more interviews before we shut it down for the quarter.

Speaking of this upcoming week, I'll be in DC for the ESRI Federal Users Conference. This will be my third time attending the Federal Conference and this will be my 4th major conference with going to San Diego last year. I've put in for that once again this year, and I feel pretty good about it. We are in a transitional period between the old contract and that I have been working under and the new prime partnership isn't officially in place until April 1 so no decisions can be made at this time.

Michelle worked from home yesterday due to the inclement weather around the area. I got a notification at 5:30 that our facility was not opening until 10:00 AM as well so it was a short day for me.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: