Links

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Day One

I am going to be away this week attending the ESRI Federal Users Conference in Washington DC this week. These blogs this week will reflect my time away from home and my experience there. Enjoy

I go in this morning and get my conference credentials and free gifts that they give us (usually a map book, an awesome pen, a notebook and a nice carrying bag) for attending. It;s day one of the conference and it's going to be a long one.

Jack Dangermond, the founder of ESRI will once again be the keynote speaker at the Plenary session as well as Vice Admiral Robert D. Sharp, Dr. Healy Hamilton.

This will consume our morning until lunch, then after lunch it will be either me speaking with vendors or setting in on a few classes until this evening when the Department of Energy User Group will have their semi-annual meeting with the other being in San Diego.

It's going to be a full day for me, that's for sure. Watch Facebook as I'm taking my 360° camera with me this trip.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: