Links

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* It's Christmas Morning, time for a tidbits

* It has been 20,113 the world was blessed with my birth.

* It has been 5,336 days since I graduated from WVU, I'm still working in my field of study and I love what I do.

* 3,937 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC were on the agenda for the evening.

* 3,161 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she said yes =)

* It was 2,698 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I with the help of a co-worker of hers, became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 324 days longer than my Dad did, he missed out on so much due to his early passing.

* I have 4,725 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,362 days away.

* There are 365 more shopping days left until Christmas. I realize not everyone has opened presents yet today, but you can always start to plan next year.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 341 more days, I'm staying the same age this year as well as next.

* There are 225 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 85 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 46 more days until Groundhog Day, I'm hoping Phil is having a nice Christmas.

* 6 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, I've got it written mostly, unless there is another event or something. I just have to finalize it. It's a good read.

* I have written 5,485 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing about myself.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time.

* I hate snow, not sure if I have ever mentioned that on my blog, but I will allow an inch today since Santa needs it to fly around.

* The Steelers 2018 Playoff hopes are dashed, lost 4 of their last 5 games and they have went from a first round bye to being on the outside looking in.

* Did I mention it's Christmas? 24 Hours of a Christmas Story, YES!!!!

* This is day 4 of my 4 day weekend. I work 3 days this week and then part of a day Monday then I'm off from NETL and on my way to get re-certified in St. Louis.

* Time to start concentrating on next week and planning for St Louis.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

No comments: