Links

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up a little early and just watched the end of There's Something About Mary on HBO and trying to collect my thoughts for the day.

We went to Amanda and Joey's Pig Roast last night and had a great time, it had a great turnout and I think people really enjoyed themselves. Michelle and I made Haluski and it was a big hit with everyone. There was a houseful of people and everyone left with a full belly and a few stories to tell.

I finally have my Christmas shopping completed, we went to the Mall yesterday after a trip to Harry's and you talk about a place that was a bit of a madhouse. The JC Penney shoe section looked like a bomb went off there, shoes were strung out everywhere and it was almost impossible to determine what came from where and sizes. I can't imagine they closed the store the night before nor opened it yesterday morning with everything in such disarray, but we were there maybe at 11:00 and it was a total mess. We left and went to the shoe show.

Today Walmart, laundry and our typical Sunday things. It is day two of my four day weekend and I'm going to enjoy it.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: