Links

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us, that just means we need to get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Morgantown should start seeing a lot less traffic for the next month starting just about today. It is finals week here and there are a couple days left, but I can see a number of students who are done or about to be done taking off. It really the only time of the year when the University really shuts down. Grad students, especially those who come from abroad stay here during the summer for summer sessions, but Christmas break was the longest continual break for them and that is when they even traditionally went home, or at least that was my personal observation when I was there.

I have set up the formatting for my end of the year blog, the one that recounts my year based on what is posted in my blog. It is the funnest blog of the year to write, because you have to reflect back and recall your past year including events that you may have forgotten about. Now comes the fun part, writing it.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: