Links

Friday, December 14, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

It's going to be a busy day and weekend, I have to finalize some business travel for January, obviously I'm going to be in St Louis the first week of January for RTI, I do this every year for certification and this year I am actually becoming an RTI employee instead of being a subcontractor to them, I will be employed by RTI.

I will also be heading to Washington DC again for the ESRI Federal Users Conference in late January, I have to handle all the travel arrangements when I travel while working for AECOM, I just have to finalize my hotel, I'm taking a Federal Vehicle down rather than my own car, that was if I get stuck on the beltway I'll be in an automatic as Pearl is a 5 Speed. I was there a three years ago and I'm a little excited about this one as well. The Mecca of GIS is the ESRI Conference is in San Diego and it appears I will be going to that one as well this summer.

Tomorrow will start a busy weekend, I'm basically going to start my Christmas Shopping while Michelle is going to go over to her Sister Chris's and bake Christmas Cookies. A group of them are getting together to bake, they are trying something different this year. Hopefully this will work out well and there will be lots of delicious Christmas Cookies.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: