Links

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday

Here I sit as usual in a quiet household, I'm always the first to bed and usually the first to rise. I'm up a little early watching some documentary about Woodstock and collecting my thoughts on the day.

Our house is now post-Christmas. We took down the tree and all the falling needles yesterday, arguably the second worst tree that we have had for Christmas. Our first one was a little worse, but this one was a close second. I would say 75% of the needles on the tree came off as we were removing ornaments and lights. Sammy has decided to return to the North Pole since we don't have a tree up, he said he would be back next year to create havoc once again.

Today will be our weekly chores, combined with starting to plan for St Louis. I'm probably going to write a whole weeks worth of blogs in the next couple of days since Michelle and I leave for St Louis Wednesday Morning and will be back Sunday.

Tomorrow morning my Goodbye 2018 Blog will post, I just need to make the final couple entries and a post count and it is all good to be posted. Not many thoughts in this AM other than trying to wake up...lol

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: