Links

Thursday, December 06, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes all the way back to about the mid 1970's, these are the people who I grew up with, the people who raised me. My Grandpa Hall was sitting in his chair, and it kind of looks like this was prior to him having his first stroke and my Grandma Hall back when she also in good health.

These are the times of the memories that I had of Grandma waking up every Saturday morning around 1:00 am to start to do the family laundry (we hung, then ironed everything back then). It was a time when she would also get up around that time on Sunday to start the family dinner that we seemed to have every Sunday.

These are the people who were the inspiration of my values and were a big inspiration to anything and everything I may have accomplished in my adult life. I owe them everything.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: