Links

Monday, December 10, 2018

Monday

The weekend fun is all over with, time to stick our collective noses back onto that so called  grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. 

Looking at my week ahead, it seems like all of my meetings are to be held today and tomorrow, with the rest of my weeks schedule pretty much open, but that can always change. We still have one more Christmas Party at work, but that will be next week and my companies Christmas luncheon. We've already had the NETL wide one and the one for the prime on our contract, now it is time for the Engineering Group to have our Christmas get together. That's held in our office area, so food and drinks will be available all day so to speak. That is next week though. 

Michelle will be working at the vet Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week, so I will be on my own for dinners most of the week. I tell you I am starting to make a pretty mean corn dog with that air fryer we bought a few months ago, move over Gordon Ramsey...lol

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: