Links

Saturday, December 01, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday morning, I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and watching who knows what on the television. Sammy the Elf thinks he is being cute hiding on top of the clock and I think even Peanut is dead to the world.

It is with great sorrow this morning that I learned that former President George H W Bush, a man who I really liked and even liked him better than Ronald Reagan in 1980 and a man I voted for twice, had passed away last night. The man was the Commander in Chief during a near flawless Desert Storm back in the early 1990's and a man who I have always had a great deal of respect for. Our country has lost and mourns a great man today.

On to a happier notion, the P&P Family Great Christmas  Auction is this evening at 6:00 at the Mason Dixon Park. Door prize is going to be an HD TV that they are giving away, you must be present to win. Michelle went up last night to help them start setting up and will be up there most of the day continuing to help set up and run this auction this evening. Mason Dixon Park is the venue as opposed to the Cassville Firehall. Stop by and see if you can win the door prize and whole you're at it see if there is thing else there that you would like to bid on. I know that they are going to have a number of items for the Redhat Society, a group that Michelle's Grandmother is a member of, may be in attendance.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: