Links

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Post Christmas

So much for my four day weekend, now it's time to stick my nose back on that grindstone for another three days until I get another fun filled weekend.

I need to take some time to enjoy it, because next week starts the chaos for me, but for now we'll just reflect on the Holiday.

Christmas Eve Michelle and I went to my sister Terri's. We grabbed a few pictures, had a a little bit of fun and feasted like kings. We actually did  a private live Facebook Feed for other family members who were unable to attend and the evenings festivities went well.

Yesterday I watched a Christmas Story a few times and we made it over to Chris and Jim's home to spend some time with then on Christmas Day.

It was a relaxing four days, now it's time to get back at it.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: