Links

Saturday, December 08, 2018

Ohio Christmas

Here I sit in the early AM, I'm up a little early but I'll be going back to bed. The small of Michelle's broccoli casserole emanates from the kitchen as we are preparing for today's festivities.

Michelle and I will be heading north later this morning, we will be traveling to East Liverpool and then Calcutta Ohio to do the yearly Ohio Christmas (formerly known as Gigi's Christmas Party) but this years festivities will be held at the local VFW as opposed to a home that was sold out of the family earlier this year.

After the party we will be heading on over to Calcutta Ohio to visit with Michelle's dad and spend a little time with him, Karen and Spencer the 29 toes cat that her dad adopted a few years ago.

Ironically today will be my third Christmas Party this week, we had an NETL wide one on Thursday, we had our contracts yesterday at work and then today's party.

It's going to be a long day of travel as we will return this evening, but it is always a day that I look forward to and a day of the year I always enjoy.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: