* Monday is once again over with. Staring straight down at a Tuesday, remember to take next Monday off and tell them I said so. This calls for a Tidbits
* It has been 19,897 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,119 days since I graduated from WVU, a decision that changed my for the better.
* 3,727 days ago I took Michelle to see a horrible movie, she must have liked me as she and I are still together.
* 2,944 days ago I proposed to Michelle, I figured I made her wait long enough.
* It was 2,481 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we feasted and became hitched.
* I have now lived 106 days longer than my Dad did, I appreciate each and every one of them.
* I have 4,941 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,579 days away. It's getting closer.
* 256 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil gets to take center stage and tell everyone he knows what he is doing when we all know he's just full of shit.
* 223 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 217 more shopping days left until Christmas, not quite time to start preparing your lists, but it never hurts.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 193 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 83 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 65 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 45 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Pittsburgh. I'm getting ready by listening to Margaritaville Radio.
* There are 30 more days to go until the start of Summer, Peanut likes the warmer weather. She told me.
* I have written 5,254 blogs in what is now my 13 2/3 years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,746 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. It's been kind of dormant for a couple of years now after the brick wall was reached.
* No Drone flights this weekend, hopefully the weather will be nice and we can go and fly this coming weekend.
* Well with starting my job last August, having to go to St Louis in January and then getting sick to a point where I had to blow all of my vacation time, I have finally built it back up to over 40 hours (1 week) of PTO time. I went from having 6 weeks with Sextant to having 3 weeks with AECOM, which means it accumulates much slower. I'm just happy to have a great job.
* I'm predicting next year will be a banner year for WVU Sports. WVU QB Will Grier is an early favorite for the Heisman and the WVU Basketball team just had a killer recruiting year with guys who really git Huggs' System. Women's Basketball could have as many as 3 Parade All-Americans next year, depending if one wants to go pro this year.
* I have to confess, I did not watch nor did I care about the Royal Wedding.
* This weeks Riddle: You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, but the future can never taint me. What Am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to riddle...Memories.