Links

Friday, May 25, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Memorial Day Weekend

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the unofficial start to Summer!!!!!

This has to be my favorite weekend of the year, it's still Springtime (my favorite season), the WVU Students are gone for the Summer (less traffic), it's the unofficial start of Summer and it is a Holiday weekend meaning I am off on Monday. On top of all of that, I get a two hour early release today so it's going to be a short day!!

Not sure of our plans for the weekend, I guess that all depends on what the weather will be like. I would kind of like to get away to some park and have a little cookout one day, I'll have to talk with Michelle as to if she is game for it and in which direction we may potentially head. If it is someplace exciting, I might even have the drone all charged up and ready to go.

May and Gracie are gone from the household, Hayley and Tyler were in Alabama's Gulf Coast last week for a big music festival and we watched the puppies for close to a week. They are both safe and sound back with Hayley now and I don't have to fight Gracie for my chair...lol

Have yourselves a great day and a greater weekend. If you get a chance this weekend, go visit some deceased family members who have served to give you the freedoms you have this weekend.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: