Links

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I have no idea what is playing on the TV and Michelle for the most part has been up most of the night itching with Poison Ivy. I'm up early collecting my thoughts and seeing what I missed with my early bed time last evening.

We have a couple of house guests the last couple of days, as Hayley is at the Alabama Gulf Shores for some concert festival, we have been dog sitting Gracie and Maybelline and will into next week.

Our cat Peanut who comes and goes as she pleases, has decided to take off and we have not seen her for a couple of days. This is the longest she has stayed away from home and we are starting to get a little worried. I don't think she has even been home to eat which is a little worrisome for us. I'm hoping all is well as she is my baby.

No plans for the day so far, and with Michelle being up most of the night itching with poison ivy, something tells me we're not going to get into too much today. I have heard Jewelweed (Thanks Jack) is the best cure.

If you happen to see our friend Trish today, make sure that you tell her Happy Birthday.

Have yourselves a great day.

1 comment:

JackCrab said...

jewelweed will vanish that ivy faster than any med, George. It's up in my yard about 3 inches high. just crush leaves and rub on.

Crab guarantees it!